We provide a broad range of residential services. Whether you’re simply looking to add a phone line, wall mount a TV, or install a full home automation system, we’ll help you with your installation. There’s ever increasing array of home automation products available. Some of our customers have come to us requesting assistance with installing products they’ve purchased or plan to purchase from their internet provider. Internet providers currently offer light controls, climate controls and security systems and surveillance cameras. If that’s all you need, we’ll be happy to help you. If you’re considering more sophisticated equipment or a system that’s tailored to fit your specific needs we’ll discuss the many products available on the market and provide our recommendations. Prior to any project we'll sit with you to discuss your goals and objectives and give you educated advise based on our knowledge and experience. After we’ve developed a plan which outlines your needs, we’ll assess the home and provide you detailed installation information.
Home Automation Assessment
Your home is assessed and evaluated with the following objectives:
- Identify construction characteristics that will affect the installation
- The location of devices and ease or difficulty of the installation
- Areas that may cause signal obstruction for wireless devices
- Other obstructions that may exist in the environment but are not depicted on a floor plan
- Consider aesthetic concerns (exposed or hidden devices)
- Confirm accessibility for any necessary cabling runs relative to device placement and equipment.
- Determine the number of devices required for sufficient coverage
- Discuss controls and console options for multi function installations, shade and lighting controls, temperature controls and multi-room sound systems.
We’ll insure you have a timely and cost effective installation. Understanding your goals as well as your future plans is an important step. We’ll take the time to provide you with the latest information available on products. Planning is key and we’ll work with you to make sure you have a thorough understanding of the work to be performed before the installation begins. We’ll make sure we provide you with all of the necessary training to operate your products, and we’ll be there to back you up should you ever need assistance.